- Lung clearance index and high-resolution computed tomography scores in primary ciliary dyskinesia.
Irving SJ et al., Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013 Sep 1;188(5):545-9. doi: 10.1164/rccm.201304-0800OC.
- A Phase I/IIa Safety and Efficacy Study of Nebulized Liposome-mediated Gene Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis Supports a Multidose Trial.
Alton EW et al., AJRCCM, Volume 192, Pages 1389-1392
- A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of repeated nebulisation of non-viral cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene therapy in patients with cystic fibrosis.
Alton EW et al., Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (2016) Volume: 3 Issue: 5
- Repeated nebulisation of non-viral CFTR gene therapy in patients with cystic fibrosis: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 2b trial.
Alton EW et al., Lancet Respir Med. 2015 Sep;3(9):684-91. doi: 10.1016/S2213-2600(15)00245-3. Epub 2015 Jul 3.
- The Importance of Appropriate Reference Sources for Spirometry: Lessons Learned from the UK Cystic Fibrosis Gene Therapy
Davies G et al.,The North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference (2012)
- Safety and expression of a single dose of lipidmediated CFTR gene therapy to the upper and lower airways of patients with Cystic Fibrosis.
Database query failed:
Davies G et al.,British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting (2011)
Last SQL query: SELECT * FROM conferences WHERE id= LIMIT 1